SWTOR Application

Discussion area with access to non-members. Anyone wishing to apply for membership, this is the place.

Moderators: Founder, Senior Member, Officer, Leader, XO

Grinstone

SWTOR Application

Postby Grinstone » 02 Oct 2011, 18:16

Better early than... uh... Yeah. Moving on!

I came upon RFI while looking about the SW:TOR guild site for EU based guilds. I liked the name and thought I'd pop in for a look. Since applications are required I felt it'd be more appropriate to drop in here, first, before tossing one in for the SW:TOR guild.

In the interest of full disclosure I will mention that I'm in, or will be in, another TOR guild. These are people I know RL from my days of frolicking youth in America. There's both the good news and the bad news. I know full well that most of the time when I'm playing they'll either be asleep or at work, leaving me to bounce around the guild on my own. Not so much fun.

My name Sacha and I currently reside in France. I've played RPGs on and off since high school and in various formats. I do enjoy roleplay although I've yet to feel tempted to try it on an MMO. I have some experience with EQ2 and WAR, and a good bit more with CoH and WoW. I've dabbled a bit in other MMOs but wouldn't really call that experience. CoH is the only game I currently play. At present the only work I'm finding is freelance, which leaves me with more free time and less disposable income than I'd like. If you take me up you might see more of me than you'd like. You've been warned!

Marturin
Chatty
Chatty

Re: SWTOR Application

Postby Marturin » 03 Oct 2011, 08:56

Welcome to the forums Grinstone

Im sure an officer will be around to take care of the stuff that needs taken care of =)
You might as well beat them to it and read the Code of Conduct and then sign it here.

The SW:TOR guild is still in very early stages (obviously) but im certain there will be a spot for you.

Greets ~
|Guild Wars 2| Melanija
|Steam| marturin

Grinstone

Postby Grinstone » 03 Oct 2011, 10:35

Muchos gracies.

Done and done.

conbro
Eloquent
Eloquent

Postby conbro » 03 Oct 2011, 13:40

Hello and Welcome onboard!

Penniegrim
Loquacious
Loquacious

Postby Penniegrim » 03 Oct 2011, 14:58

Hello! Most welcome you are :)

Foxie
Slightly Chatty
Slightly Chatty

Postby Foxie » 03 Oct 2011, 19:26

Welcome indeed!

Grinstone

Postby Grinstone » 03 Oct 2011, 21:37

I saw! I'm in like Flynn!

It is a bit early to start with the TOR-mania, unless people are really eager to rehash info that's been released. I'm keeping a lid on my impatience by being all fanboy-ish on TOR sites.

Thanks for all the welcomes. It's good to be around and present.

Return to “Public Area”