SWTOR: Unleash the dogs of war

Discussion area with access to non-members. Anyone wishing to apply for membership, this is the place.

Moderators: Founder, Senior Member, Officer, Leader, XO

Don_J

SWTOR: Unleash the dogs of war

Postby Don_J » 08 Dec 2011, 20:19

For those not in the know. RFI and Epic (guild I'm representing) are officially adversaries. That means that we'll hopefully end up on same server, and can then melt each others faces in warzones and other pvp areas. In order to keep the last few days before launch interesting PeTong and I wanted to start the war here :D. So without further ado, let the taunting begin (but keep it civil and don't break forum rules :P)

Well well well..., Pupets of the bloated cesspit of curruption, crime and greed, you call republic, accepted the challenge. Impressive! We just might tie one hand behind our backs while we slaughter you. Just to give you hope of fair fight, given your clear disadvantage in both numbers and power. Not that those who commit genoside deserve hope.

Bellian
Seriously Wordy
Seriously Wordy

Re: SWTOR: Unleash the dogs of war

Postby Bellian » 08 Dec 2011, 20:29

We surrender. Help. Run Away!!!!

It wasn't us the big boys did it and they ran away, honest guv...

Candy
Founder
Founder

Postby Candy » 09 Dec 2011, 13:14

Can't we just talk about this? I have cake...
Candy

RFI Founder

Bellian
Seriously Wordy
Seriously Wordy

Postby Bellian » 09 Dec 2011, 14:19

Lotan wrote:You call that an empire? I've seen more empirical capitalist nations!!! As for our disadvantage in numbers and power, we much prefer quality over brute-force unlike some "super powers" and that is why we shall undoubtedly win, again and again and again and again and again. I very much believe this battle shall be ongoing in millenia and we shall *STILL* be handing you your bottom on a platter on a daily basis!!!

TO WAR!!!!!

Does this mean I should cancel the order of white flags?

Bellian
Seriously Wordy
Seriously Wordy

Postby Bellian » 09 Dec 2011, 17:55

Lotan wrote:
Bellian wrote:Does this mean I should cancel the order of white flags?

No no no, we can dye them red with the blood of our enemies and draw pretty patterns on them with the charred remains of their corpses... that or use them as napkins for our weekly afternoon tea appointment...

This sounds very messy and even the biological powders will not get the stains out. Cant we just let them play with Candy instead.

Don_J

Postby Don_J » 09 Dec 2011, 20:42

Cake!? Cake is for the weak followers of the light side.... Come... join the power of the dark side! We have COOKIES! (Napkins are not included, and all cookies are sold separatly)
You know that you want to, Lotan already said that you are part of an evil capitalistic empire and you thirst for blood!

Ah... and bring your white flags, we'll need napkins.

Kthxbye

Postby Kthxbye » 09 Dec 2011, 21:05

I do like cookies.

Bellian
Seriously Wordy
Seriously Wordy

Postby Bellian » 09 Dec 2011, 22:27

Don_J wrote:Cake!? Cake is for the weak followers of the light side.... Come... join the power of the dark side! We have COOKIES!

Don't be fooled fellow RFI'ers. Remember they are the Dark Side. Where there are COOKIES there are COOKIE-MONSTERS!!!! Were they indeed to unleash the deadly cookie-monsters we would have to declare WAR and unleash the Kamikaze Scotsmen - Stirling Brigade. But if Wednesday it would have to be H.R. Pufnstuf.

Foxie
Slightly Chatty
Slightly Chatty

Postby Foxie » 11 Dec 2011, 13:55

Wait wait, you have an empire? Really? I'd call it a smelly cesspool of bootlicking, unwashed, uneducated and to be perfectly honest a prime spot for vermin like you! It will be a pleasure to hear you gurgle out a last curse for having chosen the wrong side as I strangle the last foetid breath from your swollen, bluish lips. And I'll do it in front of a mirror just so you can watch yourself die!

Don_J

Postby Don_J » 12 Dec 2011, 15:22

Foxie wrote:Wait wait, you have an empire? Really? I'd call it a smelly cesspool of bootlicking, unwashed, uneducated and to be perfectly honest a prime spot for vermin like you! It will be a pleasure to hear you gurgle out a last curse for having chosen the wrong side as I strangle the last foetid breath from your swollen, bluish lips. And I'll do it in front of a mirror just so you can watch yourself die!

It looks like you don't even need cookies. Perhaps we'll kill you last, so that you can apreciate the demice of this festering boil on the galaxy, that calls it self a republic.

Return to “Public Area”