Old GW2 Applications

Discussion area with access to non-members. Anyone wishing to apply for membership, this is the place.

Moderators: Founder, Senior Member, Officer, Leader, XO

Penniegrim
Loquacious
Loquacious

Re: GW2 Application

Postby Penniegrim » 05 Sep 2012, 13:36

Hello Gabsy! You are most welcome! :) How nice to see that my recruit posts actually work, I was getting worried ;) You will find us on the GANDARA server send a mail to Devious Immortal or to me Penniegrim and we will send you an invite. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them.

Looking forward to see you in-game.

/Penniegrim

Devious
Seriously Wordy
Seriously Wordy

Postby Devious » 05 Sep 2012, 13:42

Hello Gabsy and welcome to RFI. If you would like to register on our forum and have a look at our code of conduct then we can extend your membership access. :)
RFI Founder

Guild Wars
Devious Immortal N/Any
Aderyn Adin R/any
The Comforter Mo/any

conbro
Eloquent
Eloquent

Postby conbro » 05 Sep 2012, 19:56

Hello and welcome!

Yorkshireman

Old GW2 Applications

Postby Yorkshireman » 10 Sep 2012, 14:14

Hi,

I would like if possible to join you guys in RFI.

Having recently come across to GW2 from LOTRO I have teamed with your members over there on numerous occasions and have always had an enjoyable time.

I am a young (mentally!!) 50 year old from Gods own county and a semi-retired security officer.

I mostly play during the day although I sometimes get to play out at night too :D

I am a bit of an alt-oholic and have already got 4 on the go :o All my chars have the surname Ressel so if you see me out there give us a nudge.

Hope to see you in game soon.
Last edited by Candy on 17 Mar 2013, 16:54, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title Change

Penniegrim
Loquacious
Loquacious

Postby Penniegrim » 10 Sep 2012, 14:44

Hello! :) Of course you can join us. Just send a whisper or a in-game mail to me, Penniegrim, or to Devious Immortal and we will get you in as soon as we can :D

Skye2

Old GW2 Applications

Postby Skye2 » 12 Sep 2012, 09:43

Hello!

I have been searching for a friendly guild for some time now and came across your guild presentation on http://www.guildwars2forum.com which directed me here. I read your Code of Conduct and felt it sounded like something I wanted to be a part of, if you'll have me.

I guess I should tell you a bit about myself. I am 41 years old and I live in Sweden together with my girlfriend and her daughter. I have way too much time on my hands, some of which I use for gaming(quite a lot of it actually). I started my mmo-ing in WoW, but end-game raiding became too serious and hardcore which took the fun out of the game. After that I dabbled with Rift, SWToR and even Aion but since I didnt join any guilds in those games it all became a bit lonely and boring. I enjoy both PVE and PVP and Im up for grouping up to do whatever really.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Skye
Last edited by Candy on 17 Mar 2013, 16:56, edited 1 time in total.

Devious
Seriously Wordy
Seriously Wordy

Postby Devious » 12 Sep 2012, 10:11

Hello and welcome Skye. We are more than happy to have you of course. I am glad you read our CoC and liked the sound of it. If you could please "sign" it in blood then we can extend your membership status. Also if you send a whisper in game to either Devious Immortal or Penniegrim we will send you an invite.
RFI Founder

Guild Wars
Devious Immortal N/Any
Aderyn Adin R/any
The Comforter Mo/any

Penniegrim
Loquacious
Loquacious

Postby Penniegrim » 12 Sep 2012, 14:55

You are most Welcome, nice to see other Swedes around. I hope you will like it with us :D

Druy

Old GW2 Applications

Postby Druy » 15 Sep 2012, 08:50

Hello!
I've been playing GW2 for a couple of weeks now and enjoy it alot but it's getting a bit lonely! You seem like very nice and mature people and if you would consider me for membership I'd be very happy. I read your code of conduct and agree with it.

The mmos I've played earlier are mostly WoW and a little bit of SWTOR. I tried some raiding in WoW but got tired of the competetiveness, time demand and all that seriousness... :roll: so this time I'm looking for a more social group that would perhaps care to do an instance now and then. Working alot and commuting I now consider myself a casual player and will be online mostly on weekends and an occasional weekday. I'm also still very much a noob when it comes to GW2 :)

I live on the west coast of Sweden with my girlfriend and a 12 year old daughter. My daughter likes to play a bit as well and sometimes log on to an alt on my account but not on my main character and not so much that it would be valid to get her a copy of her own. I will though if she decides to stay a bit with GW2 but I doubt that :P

Hoping for a positive answer!

Regards

Druy
Last edited by Candy on 17 Mar 2013, 16:55, edited 1 time in total.

Devious
Seriously Wordy
Seriously Wordy

Postby Devious » 15 Sep 2012, 10:46

Welcome to our forums Druy. Please feel free to register on the forum and we will expend your access. You are of course more than welcome to join us. Send a whisper in game to Penniegrim or Devious Immortal (however I will not be online until later on tonight).
RFI Founder

Guild Wars
Devious Immortal N/Any
Aderyn Adin R/any
The Comforter Mo/any

Return to “Public Area”