The Dead Marshes!

Discussion area with access to non-members. Anyone wishing to apply for membership, this is the place.

Moderators: Founder, Senior Member, Officer, Leader, XO

Frappy
Chatty
Chatty

The Dead Marshes!

Postby Frappy » 16 Sep 2014, 18:06

Wow.

Has anyone else got there yet?

Seriously yes. They've actually done it justice. I felt so lost the moment I zoned in. To play it without mini-map or quest tracker would be quite an experience!! I might try that on an alt...

The only minor gripes I have with it is that there's a map available on the M key, would have been nice to have no map, like the old forest used to be to really add to the dis-orientation. And I suppose that the map shows the zone being rectangular, which is a bit bloomin lazy of the layout guy. But the look of the place is OFF THE SCALE good.

Image Bec the Bold | Hunter of the Fallohides | Cook
Em the Eradicator | Loremaster of Lothlorien | Scholar Rhee the Righteous | Burglar of Rohan | Tailor

Frappy
Chatty
Chatty

Re: The Dead Marshes!

Postby Frappy » 16 Sep 2014, 18:12

Also worth mentioning the other big change in update 14.2 is that the game now pre-caches in the loader... making the in-game loadtimes, for me at least, especially switching characters --- much much quicker.
Image Bec the Bold | Hunter of the Fallohides | Cook
Em the Eradicator | Loremaster of Lothlorien | Scholar Rhee the Righteous | Burglar of Rohan | Tailor

Tomatensaus
Officer
Officer

Re: The Dead Marshes!

Postby Tomatensaus » 17 Sep 2014, 17:52

yeah seen it; u can disable that option if u don't like it; but for me caching doesn't take long. loading times seem to be about the same for me (always used USB3.0; great speed) but glad they did something for the normal hard disk users ;-)

Return to “Public Area”