pre-move (nearly free) armour piece (VIPs)

Discussion area with access to non-members. Anyone wishing to apply for membership, this is the place.

Moderators: Founder, Senior Member, Officer, Leader, XO

Frappy
Chatty
Chatty

pre-move (nearly free) armour piece (VIPs)

Postby Frappy » 15 Dec 2015, 13:08

If you have characters at level 95-100 then you can take them to the osgiliath PVP area and do the exploration deed.

This deed is worth 500 (account-wide) commendations per alt.

So for example if you do it on 6 alts, you will have 3000 commendations, more if you do a few talky talky PvE quests while you're there.

Anyway I mention this NOW because some of us will still be on snowbourn, despite many players (many PVP players especially) having already moved away on the 14th december when the move opened.

This should mean the PVP area (especially the osigilath one) will be totally empty and so making it much easier to wander around in without fear of being jumped by monster players.

You access the zone by first travelling to Glan Vraig (ettenmoors) at any stable master, then walking up to the general guy, who now has a GIANT purple flag behind him, which should be glowing and have a talking npc at the foot of it. Right click the flag to be teleported to Osigiliath PVP, and once you've done all the exploration deed, either port back to a normal area of the world, or look for the similar flag on the battlements near the vendors to get back.

Image Bec the Bold | Hunter of the Fallohides | Cook
Em the Eradicator | Loremaster of Lothlorien | Scholar Rhee the Righteous | Burglar of Rohan | Tailor

Kringeer
Recruit
Recruit

Re: pre-move (nearly free) armour piece (VIPs)

Postby Kringeer » 15 Dec 2015, 17:16

ty Frappy fot the tip, try to do this tonight
Kringeer

Tomatensaus
Officer
Officer

Re: pre-move (nearly free) armour piece (VIPs)

Postby Tomatensaus » 15 Dec 2015, 23:19

Great that u thought of this. (I'm no VIP anymore so I can't take advantage of this, but still good that u give the advice!)

Return to “Public Area”